Milwaukee Gear

​Milwaukee Gear's history began in 1918 when Emil G. Borisch and Walter C. Kohls founded the two-man company in a small, downtown Milwaukee one story brick building. ​We are proud that many of Milwaukee Gear's earliest customers still buy from us. In 1953, our present 180,000 square foot plant was completed in suburban Milwaukee Acquired in 2012 by Regal Beloit Corporation. ​

Products

Industries

About Milwaukee Gear

​​​
|
​​​

​​​

treat_all_metals.jpg

​​​​ ​​​