Emerson Industrial Automation to Attend Craft Brewers Conference & Brew Expo America® on March 26-29
Booth #6091 to Showcase Innovative Solutions to Address Sustainability in Beverage Production
FLORENCE, Ky., March 12, 2013 — Power Transmission Solutions, a business of Emerson Industrial Automation, today announced it is attending the Craft Brewers Conference & BrewExpo America® on March 26-29 in Washington, D.C. Power Transmission Solutions develops innovative solutions in product and material design to support its global customers' requirements for sustainability in beverage production. Emerson extends this focus on innovation and sustainability to all of its marketing initiatives and messaging, including its trade show booth. At this year's Craft Brewers Conference the Power Transmission Solutions booth (#6091) will showcase:
- A powerful, new Conveyor Calculator mobile app that allows the user to evaluate their current application compared to the System Plast™ solution. It helps assign the opportunity value in terms of what the user could potentially gain from addressing their current situation.
- An interactive touch-screen display featuring the innovative solutions relevant to glass bottle, PET and can line applications. This interactive 3-D model of a typical beverage bottling/canning line allows a user to interact with application “hotspots” which open a pop-up window displaying information about the Power Transmission Solutions' product used in that particular location.
- An energy usage demonstration that shows how the System Plast™ Nolu-S Wear Track and NG™ Belt reduce coefficients of friction and energy consumption when compared to an industry standard UHMW Wear Track and LFG Belt.
- Examples of the consistent sustainability messaging — “What Happens When We Don't Conserve the Earth's Resources” — through its trade magazine ads, industry websites and social media promotions
- An augmented reality display featuring a new iPad® app that will mirror the “What Happens When …” advertising and social media campaigns (http://youtu.be/G1CLp3RJA48)
About Brew Expo America® (http://www.craftbrewersconference.com/ )
BrewExpo America® is the premier trade show for Craft Brewers. With over 400 vendors all in one location, this is the place to shop for products and services for your brewery or brewpub. This is the perfect opportunity to meet leaders in the national and international brewing arena.
The trade show provides an environment that allows exhibitors and buyers to develop profitable business relationships and helps brewing and brewery restaurant professionals encounter the latest and the best products and services industry vendors have to offer. It is the only industry event that serves brewpubs, breweries and wholesalers!
Emerson (NYSE: EMR), based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. The company is comprised of five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. Sales in fiscal 2012 were $24.4 billion. For more information, visit www.Emerson.com.
About Emerson Industrial Automation
Emerson Industrial Automation delivers manufacturing solutions designed with leading technologies - including mechanical, electrical and ultrasonic - to provide the most advanced industrial automation possible for numerous and diverse industries worldwide. The company's wide range of products and systems used in manufacturing processes and other equipment includes motion-control systems, plastics joining, precision cleaning, materials-testing equipment, fluid-control valves, alternators, motors, and mechanical power transmission drives and bearings. Emerson Industrial Automation's mechanical power transmission business unit headquartered in Florence, Kentucky, consists of Browning®, Jaure®, Kop-Flex®, McGill®, Morse®, Rollway®, Sealmaster® and System Plast™ product brands. For more information, please visit www.EmersonIndustrialAutomation.com and www.emerson-ept.com/beverage.
For more information, contact:
Jackie Catalano, Director, Global Marketing Communications
7120 New Buffington Road, Florence, KY 41042