Wins “Best beverage marketing campaign” and “Best exhibit over 200 sq ft” Award.
FLORENCE, Ky., Oct. 22, 2012 — Power Transmission Solutions, a business of Emerson Industrial Automation, today announced receiving two marketing awards at InterBev2012. The awards were a highlight of the InterBev trade show organized by Nuremberg Messe North America, supported by the American Beverage Association and sponsored by SmartSeal
Emerson Industrial Automation won “Best beverage marketing campaign” for its “What Happens When We Don't Conserve The Earth's Resources” campaign and “Best exhibit over 200 sq ft” for its booth at InterBev2012. In addition, Power Transmission Solutions was named one of two finalists in the “Best environmental sustainability initiative” category for its System Plast™ line of conveyor components.
“Emerson Industrial Automation develops innovative solutions in product and material design to support its global customers' requirements for sustainability in beverage production,” said Matt Stoneburner, Global Marketing Director for Food and Beverage Industry, Power Transmission Solutions. “We are thrilled to be recognized by InterBev for these efforts.”
Emerson extends this focus on innovation and sustainability into all of its marketing initiatives and messaging, including its trade show booth, which featured:
- Examples of the consistent sustainability messaging — “What Happens When We Don't Conserve the Earth's Resources” — through its trade magazine ads, industry websites and social media promotions
- An augmented reality display featuring a new iPad® app that mirrored the “What Happens When …” advertising and social media campaigns
- A Conveyor Calculator mobile app that allowed the user to evaluate their current application compared to the System Plast™ solution. It helps assign the opportunity value in terms of what the user could potentially gain from addressing their current situation.
- An interactive touch-screen display featuring the innovative solutions relevant to glass bottle, PET and can line applications. This interactive 3-D model of a typical beverage bottling/canning line allowed users to select application “hotspots” which opened a pop-up window and displayed information about the Power Transmission Solutions' product used in that particular location.
- The Speed Set Challenge — that demonstrates the efficiency improvement of utilizing our innovative Speed Set technology versus a traditional bracket assembly. This challenge allowed participants to experience the ease of using a support rail system to accommodate varying package sizes by using a system that has spring-loaded adjustment with preset spacers versus the traditional method of adjusting the bracket with knobs, rods and stainless steel hardware.
- The InterBev Awards 2012 attracted more than 170 entries from 15 countries in 30 categories - demonstrating creativity, innovation and best practice from packaging and environmental responsibility to flavor, functionality and marketing.
InterBev is the premier beverage event in North America featuring 250 exhibitors and 2,500 attendees. InterBev, a biennial event held in the even years, brings together the beverage industry for business to business interaction on the trade show floor, relevant education sessions and exciting key-note speakers presenting important beverage-related topics.
InterBev provides one place to access the entire beverage market - from ingredients to processing equipment, packaging and finished beverages. Representatives in attendance include bottlers, distributors and producers of soft drinks, bottled water, juice and juice drinks, tea, milk, sports drinks, beer, wine and distilled spirits.