Booth #6244 to Showcase Innovative Solutions to Address Sustainability in Beverage Production
FLORENCE, Ky., Oct. 2, 2012 — Power Transmission Solutions, a business of Emerson Industrial Automation, today announced it is attending InterBev 2012 in Las Vegas, October 16-18. Power Transmission Solutions develops innovative solutions in product and material design to support its global customers' requirements for sustainability in beverage production. Emerson extends this focus on innovation and sustainability into all of its marketing initiatives and messaging, including its trade show booth. At this year's InterBev, the Power Transmission Solutions booth (#6244) will showcase the following:
- Examples of the consistent sustainability messaging — “What Happens When We Don't Conserve the Earth's Resources” — through its trade magazine ads, industry websites and social media promotions
- An augmented reality display featuring a new iPad® app that will mirror the “What Happens When …” advertising and social media campaigns. Watch the video here.
- A Conveyor Calculator mobile app that allows the user to evaluate their current application compared to the System Plast™ solution. It helps assign the opportunity value in terms of what the user could potentially gain from addressing their current situation.
- An interactive touch-screen display featuring the innovative solutions relevant to glass bottle, PET and Can line applications. This interactive 3-D model of a typical beverage bottling/canning line allows a user to interact with application “hotspots” which open a pop-up window displaying information about the Power Transmission Solutions' product used in that particular location.
- The Speed Set Challenge — that demonstrates the efficiency improvement of utilizing our innovative Speed Set technology versus a traditional bracket assembly. This challenge allows participants to experience the ease of adjusting a support rail system to accommodate varying package sizes by using a system that has spring-loaded adjustment with preset spacers versus the traditional method of adjusting the bracket with knobs, rods and stainless hardware. We will award the five fastest times each day, and the Grand Prize winner for the show will receive a new iPad®.
InterBev is the premier beverage event in North America featuring 250 exhibitors and 2,500 attendees. InterBev, a biennial event held in the even years, brings together the beverage industry for business to business interaction on the trade show floor, relevant education sessions and exciting key-note speakers presenting important beverage-related topics.
InterBev provides one place to access the entire beverage market - from ingredients to processing equipment, packaging and finished beverages. Representatives in attendance include bottlers, distributors and producers of soft drinks, bottled water, juice and juice drinks, tea, milk, sports drinks, beer, wine and distilled spirits.
Attendees include beverage company owners and CEOs, plant operators and managers, packaging and processing engineers, sales and marketing executives, warehousing managers, distribution managers and more.